- The Bridge Between the continents
- Gunnuhver Hot Spring, the biggest mud pool in Iceland
- Reykjanesviti, the oldest lighthouse in Iceland
- The Blue Lagoon, the renowned geothermal spa, located in the lava field.
- Reykjavik City
- The Lava Tunnel, the longest and best-known lava tubes in Iceland
- Horseback Riding on the friendly ice horse
- Buggy Ride Tour on a black sand lava beach
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Wool shop visit with local handcraft
- The Secret Lagoon, natural hot spring and Iceland’s oldest nature pool
- Lunch in a Greenhouse
- Gullfoss & Geysir, waterfall & hot spring
- Thingvellir National Park
- Car rental or driver guide
- Accommodation for three nights
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon and the Secret Lagoon
- 1 hour guided Lava Tunnel tour
- Horseback riding, buggy ride tour or other activities of interest
Day 1 - Reykjavik Peninsula
Explore the Reykjanes Peninsula with its diversity of volcanic and geothermal activity, including the Blue Lagoon. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 2 - Activities in the countryside
Nurture your special interests! Visit the lava tube, go horseback riding and take a wild buggy ride on the black sand beach. Spend the night at a romantic country hotel and take an evening tour to Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
Day 3 - Golden Circle
Start the morning with a dip into the Secret Lagoon, visit a local wool shop, have lunch in a greenhouse, see the famous Gullfoss & Geysir and last but not least, UNESCO heritage site Thingvellir National Park. Evening at leisure in Reykjavik.
Day 4 - Reykjavik and departure
Depending on your flight schedule, spend the morning exploring Reykjavik, before heading Keflavik International Airport.