- The Bridge Between the continents
- Gunnuhver Hot Spring, the biggest mud pool in Iceland
- Reykjanesviti, the oldest lighthouse in Iceland
- The Blue Lagoon, the renowned geothermal spa, located in the lava field.
- Vibrant city, rich with culture, history and great restaurants
- Thingvellir National Park
- Lunch in a Greenhouse
- Gullfoss & Geysir, waterfall & hot spring
- The Secret Lagoon, natural hot spring and Iceland’s oldest nature pool
- Unique property with amazing views and privacy
- Watch the volcanoes and the river while bathing in the hot tub
- Fishing at the premises
- Horseback riding with the locals on the friendly ice horse
- Nature walks
- Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Skogarfoss Waterfall
- Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- Dyrholaey promontory, with a naturally formed arch in the cliff
- Town of Vík, seafront village
- Car rental or driver guide
- Accommodation for five nights, one in Reykjavik and four at the premises
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon and the Secret Lagoon
- Horseback riding
- Visit the heritage museum at Skogar
- See the exhibitions at the extraordinary Lava Center in Hvolsvollur
- Take a day trip to the volcanic Westman Islands – great fun for children too
- Go swimming with the locals in a nearby outdoor swimming pool
- Take a dip in a nature pool in the mountains
- Visit nearby caves and hear about the cave people who lived there not so long ago
- Go kayaking with the neighbors
- Receive a visit from the farmer who brings his guitar and gives you a private concert with Icelandic songs – If you are lucky he brings his special dog with him to amuse the children
- Have dinner with locals at a nearby farm
- Experience hot molten lava in close proximity at the Lava Show in Vík and hear local family stories
- Visit a sustainable private island and participate in the island life
Day 1 - Reykjavik Peninsula
Explore the Reykjanes Peninsula with its diversity of volcanic and geothermal activity, including the Blue Lagoon. Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 2 - Golden Circle
Start the morning exploring the UNESCO heritage site Thingvellir National Park. Have lunch in a greenhouse, see Gullfoss & Geysir and take a dip into the Secret Lagoon before, heading to your private lodging in “paradise.”
Day 3 - Enjoy "paradise"
Stay at the premises, where you have a whole world for yourselves! Nurture your special interests and family relationship. Walk in nature, fish in the river, go horseback riding, play ball, or stay in, at the beautiful cottage and enjoy each other company. From the cottage you can admire spectacular mountain views, overlooking the river and volcanoes. The cottage features all modern facilities, including a hot tub.
Day 4 - South Coast sightseeing
Your location is excellent! You are in a moderate driving distance to all the main sights and attractions in Southern Iceland. Tour the South Coast, including waterfalls,and the black sand beach of Reynisfjara and Dyrholaey. Alternatively, visit Skogar Heritage Museum and the Lava Exhibition in Hvolsvollur.
Day 5 - Stay at the premises
Breathe in, breathe out & enjoy. This is your last day in this non-demanding place. Alternatively, go swimming in a nearby outdoor swimming pool or perhaps explore nearby caves and hear stories about the cave people who lived there not so long ago.
Day 6 - Departure
Depending on your flight schedule, prepare your departure in the morning and drive to Keflavik Airport to catch your afternoon flight or alternatively drive to Reykjavik and spend one extra night there. On the way, we can recommend some excellent seafood restaurant to enjoy lunch.